To ensure the safety of our customers and teammates we have taken all the necessary safety measures in order to ensure our stores are 100% safe respecting all the guidelines.
The following guidelines we request our customers to adhere to in order to ensure 100% safety of teammates as well as customers:
1. We request you to kindly wear a mask whenever you plan to make a visit to our store.
2. In order to avoid the crowd inside the store, there are limited customers allowed inside the store at one time. Please maintain social distancing while you wait for your turn.
3. In order to have minimum human intervention, we have currently started SCAN n PAY as a mode of payment. You can download our official Decathlon APP to make your check out process faster.
4. To ensure minimum risk of infection and as per rules and regulations laid down by the Government, you won't be allowed to use the trial room for trying out apparels and similar items.
5. We are currently not accepting returns and exchanges in our stores located in Maharashtra due to rules and regulations laid down by the Government. To know more: CLICK HERE.
Additionally, we have introduced ZERO CONTACT STORE PICK UP in order to provide the safest ways to shop. To know more: CLICK HERE
If you found this information helpful, give us a thumbs up below!